This blog was set up to provide practical information regarding to the family law. The aim is to provide basic legal framework for the most common legal cases – divorce, custody of child, denied access, paternity and maintenance procedure. The blog provides the latest information in development of the family law and makes available the new claim that enables the parent whose contact to child was denied to bring a claim for an infringement of family life and privacy.
For comprehensive family law legal services contact Award winning Attorney of Law JUDr. Eva Ondrejova, LL.M legal office – www.ondrejova.cz. When litigation is unavoidable, Ondrejova Attorney office will never hesitate to go to court to advocate for your best interests, however, also encourages the use of mediation and arbitration to amicably resolve family law disputes wherever possible. The office provides legal services in respect of:
- Jurisdictional divorce issues/disputes
- Dissolution of Marriage (Divorce)
- Complex Property Distribution
- Spousal and Child Support (Alimony/Maintenance)
- Complex Custody & Move-Away Cases
- Child Custody Modification
- Paternity Issues (Determination, Denial)
- Dissolution of Domestic – Registered Partnership/Cohabitation breakdown
- Premarital and Postmarital Settlement Agreements
- Post-Divorce Support and Custody Modifications
- Family Law Appeals, Constitutional Complaints and ECHR complaint
- With offices in Prague City Centre, the law firm provides clients throughout capital city and other cities like Hradec Kralove, Ostrava, Opava with exceptional legal services in all aspects of family law with expertise in connected areas such as tax law, real estate law, partnership law, contract law, child psychology, and other topics that practitioners must know beyond basic divorce and family law. An experienced and intelligent analysis of complex financial circumstances – often international – is needed, together with a sensitive and authoritative approach to guide clients and obtain the best possible outcomes through this difficult time. Therefore we also collaborate with experienced auditors, tax advisers, psychologist, teachers and other professionals.
Since the firm’s founding the company has established a reputation for handling even the most complex and contentious disputes with the utmost discretion. The firm’s attorneys understand the sensitive nature of difficult family law matters, and are dedicated to maintaining the privacy of a diverse clients, including a number of prominent figures.
Eva Ondrejova has been awarded ad the best young lawyer in 2013 and her other achievements, publications and media coverage indicates that she has demonstrated a high level of experience, proficiency, and commitment in the field of practice.